Translate

Monday, November 28, 2011

Biggest Loser II: Wrap Up


The second round of the “Biggest Loser” competition at my office ended 11.22.11. 

This time around I managed to pull off first place with a total weight loss of 13 pounds. 

This was a tough one for the judges to call, as we had 9 of 12 participants drop off the Loser Bandwagon mid stream; including one participant who had lost 13.5 pounds prior to quitting.

But it was determined that not only must you run fast…you must stay in the race…there is a moral here somewhere just cannot lay my finger on it.

For the year I have managed to peel off 24.5 pounds. April 24, 2011 I weighed in at 275.5 pounds and 11.24.11 finished at 249.0 pounds (Now Thanksgiving definitely added a few back!). 

But I am ready to start the New Year about 25 pounds lighter and much more fit…and work towards new goals for 2012!!

I also walked away with $70 to put towards either some Ork Bikers or a Gym membership.

Good Stuff. Thanks for the read,

BDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...