Translate

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Soul Drinkers Space Marines

So one of the things that run through my mind when I read any 40k novel is...."I should paint a squad of these guys"...well that and how do these guys (space marines) deal with no female companionship; maybe that is why they kill everything...

Anyway, the thought of painting a squad while reading a book has been itching around in my brain case for quite some time and even made it onto my project list...

Thus, I am about half way through the first Soul Drinkers Omnibus..I had some paint...I had an odd squad of marines...and....

...here we are. I took the pic on my phone. Because it was fast and easier..and after two years I figured out how to get pics off my phone and onto my pc...yeah for me.

Still some work to do, but glad paint2brush2model is occurring again in my environs.

Thanks for the read, BDS

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...