Translate

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Hobby Space and 15 years of painting projects ready, set, GO!

Bit of a picture dump for no good reason really.


Santa gave me a nice case to put all my painted models in.

I actually had more painted models than I thought and see another case like this in the near future.



























































Going through all my figs and separating out the painted ones left me with a question.

How many unpainted primed models do I have? MMMMmmmmm. Maybe I shouuld put them out and line them up for being painted this year....and a couple hours later.......





Should be set for the next 15 years on ready to paint models. Probably should not buy another model for at least a decade....riiigght.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...