Translate

Monday, December 1, 2014

Training Day: 1

I decided to reset my training. Partly become I have gotten fat and lazy and partly because I am taking myself in a different direction.

My goal is a strong 220lb with good cardio. This equates to 1.5 x bdy weight bench, 2 x bdy weight squat and 2.5 x bdy weight dead lift for starters. Capped by a sub 7 minute mile.

I will do 30 minutes of cardio every day, running when my legs will tolerate it. I am working on a 6-7 day split for the weights. This will also be dictated by my tolerance to work load and weights.


  • Day 1 Body weight 285lb

  • Flat Bench Press: 225 x 10, 10, 10, 10 (embarrassed the last set made me work!)

  • 30 minutes of cardio, run/walk, 2.1 miles

  • 7 sets of core work, between planks and AB wheel.



Thanks for the read,

BDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...