Translate

Friday, December 5, 2014

Training Day : 4 (12.4.14)

Summary:

Work took me from 7 a.m. till 8 p.m.

I managed to squeeze in:

* 7 Sets of various Abdominal Planks
* 4 Sets of Standard Push Ups (Total Reps = 100)

My work is unpredictable. Thus we are looking at some home equipment over the next year. My wife has also put in a request for a Treadmill.

Happy wife is a happy life... my first piece of home equipment looks predetermined.

From there I plan to look into a power rack that will accommodate bench, squats, pull ups, rows, etc. My indecision lies in placing a power rack in the basement (where it will be warm in winter and cool in summer...but take up space) or in the garage (where I can be noisier, rougher...but be subject to the weather).

Food Habit Changes:

1. Drink minimum of five 8 oz. glasses of water daily
2. Begin using smaller plate for meals at home

Thanks for the read,

BDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...