Translate

Friday, December 5, 2014

Jan 4, 2015 1650 point WH40K Highlander Tournament: Iron Hawk Space Marines List

Another Highlander style tournament is scheduled in my local area. This one has some funky rule sets, but I decided at this point to just go old school. I FO, no allies, no duplicates of any kind.

I banged around quite a few lists, but almost all of them would mean taking my painting in different directions. Thus I decided to stay the course.

My Iron Hawks use White Scare chapter tactics. The composition rules state no duplicate troop choices until you take one of each first. Then any additional same type Troop units must be armed differently. Dedicated transports can not be duplicated either.

I decided to take a balanced list that keeps mostly to my Iron Hawk theme, keeps my painting momentum.

Captain: Bike, Power Fist, Primarch's Wrath, Warlord 155 points
Chaplain: Bike, melta bombs, 115 points

Troops:
Bike squad (6) :
4 Bikers, 2 Grav Guns, 1 Sgt, combi-grave, melta bombs, 1 Multi-melta attack bike: 195 points

Scouts (10):
4 shotguns, 1 Hvy Bolter with hell fire, 4 Sniper Rifles, Sgt w/combi-melta, melta bomb, Land speeder storm with Hvy Flamer: 187 points

Elite:
Stern Guard Veterans (10); 230 points

Legion of the Damned (5): Melta gun, Multi-Melta, Sgt w/power ax and plasma pistol

Fast:
Attack Bike (2): 2 Hvy Bolters

Scout Bikes (6): w/ 3 Grenade launchers, 1 sgt w/combi-grav and melta bomb: 138 points

Storm Talon Gunship: Sky Fire Missiles: 125 points

Heavy:

Thunder fire Cannon: 100 points
Predator Annihilator: TL Lascannon turret, Lascannon sponsons : 140 points

Total : 1650 Points


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...