Translate

Sunday, January 11, 2015

FTGT Update : January Challenge Iron Hawks Space Marine Scouts

This is serving as a dual post. First is an update on the FTGT Challenge and also I set up a make shift light box. Additionally, I took a few pics with my older digital camera and a less old camera.

I completed the 3 man scout squad and started my Captain/Chapter Master.

Here are some pics using new light box and older camera:




Here some pics using the less old camera and new light box:





Still working out some kinks with the settings on each camera to get decent pics...still seeing much of the reds washing out. Will likely look for a better back ground...made due with what I had.

Thanks for the read,

BDS

2 comments:

  1. Woo! Looking awesome! The light box is definitely helping a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks much...sometimes to tell on this end. Enjoying getting somethings done!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...