Translate

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Necron List for April 23 1700pt Tournamet

Here is a pic of my Deceiver and proposed list for the April 23, 2011 1700 point tournament.
The flayed ones unit I usually leave at home and need to complete painting for by Friday night, but the help out with comp score by nabbing two units from each FO.
Dcvr
2x10 Warriors
Monolith
1 Tomb Spyder
5 Flayed ones
3 Wraiths
10 Scarabs
8 Immortals
1 Lord with Destroyer Body, Warscythe
1657 points.

Few points left over to move some things around if I want...not greatly, but some. I can basically up the flayed ones to 7 or cram in an Orb if I think I need it.

Comp works out to: 30 (starting point) + 10(Necrons codex) + 30(2 units from ea FO) = 70 points...very solid.

Army fully painted.....30pts

So, could start right off with a very solid 100pts.


Being able to say I have the Nads to take Necrons to a competitive event = priceless ;)

BDS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...