Translate

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Training Update


Just providing a quick update on my 2011 training goal; I toughed out 55 minutes of cardio this morning. I completed 20 minutes on the elliptical (needed to loosen up my tired old joints) and then completed a 5k treadmill program in 42 minutes 30secs. 

That is still a snail’s pace and a long way from what I could call “a good time.” But, I did not stop until done and it was 2 minutes and 30 seconds faster than my first attempt on Sunday. My ankle will be sore for about three days now, but it is worth it.

Tonight is legs and maybe some shoulders. Tomorrow am is at least 30 minutes on elliptical, and then will weigh in when I get to my office.
BDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...