Translate

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cleansing the Motor Pool Update

     Here is the latest model and first tank in a very long time I have painted.

     The bummer of not having all the Chimera parts really made me just want to dive into something else.

     I have had this model for years. I picked it up pre built in a trade a while back and finally got it ready to carry around the squad of Bezerkers I can never seem to leave home without.

                                                            I used some techniques I have found on the web here and there to represent the battle damage and other details. Many of these I attempted for the first time.

     I am pretty happy with the result and will be picking out the next vehicle I want to takle this evening.

     Thanks for the read,  BDS 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...