Translate

Friday, May 6, 2011

Training Update 4.7

     Well my ponderous forward momentum continues....akin to a Monolith I suppose  for a nice visual.

     Thursday weigh in came bright and early after a 45minu cardio session Wednesday night. I topped the scales at 267.5 pounnds. So, another one half pound weight loss.

     More importantly the weights are feeling a bit lighter and todays morning cardio session went very well. After 20 minutes of ellipitical and some abdominal work I gave the 1.5 mile run another go. This time I completed the first mile non stop and finished with a 17min 30 second time.

     Not much faster than an old lady during a Target clearance sale, but an improvement for me and I will take what i can get. If I can double that time, my 5K would improve significantly to the 36 minute area.

     Thanks for the read, get out there and exercise, and let me know how your doing!

BDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...