Translate

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Grey Knight Inquisitor Rebased and Touched Up..Henchman Unit Too!

Finally finished re-basing and touching up these beautiful models originally painted by a local gamer named Fallen Hero.

Pics can be found below and also in the slide show located in the side bar.

I have to admit I have not been kind to these models over the years and am glad I did not do something awful to them, as they really fit into the current Grey Knight codex.

While their weapon load outs are not my first choice, I have some more unpainted I will attempt to convert and match color scheme.






Henchman with special weapons at the ready.

2 plasma guns, a flamer, and a melta gun. Also a Heavy Bolter servitor.






Henchman with dual or archeotech weapons that will count as storm bolters.

I will definitely be making many more of these guys.

I have decided each henchman unit will have it's own theme.



Two Banishers with Eviserators. The cost versus rules for these guys may see them stay home most battles.

But, early on they will fill some slots till more things get painted.

Thanks for the read,

BDS

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. These are old school Inquisitorial Henchman...3rd edition time wise I believe

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...