Translate

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back to a Bit of Painting

This month seems to have come and gone without me even looking at a paint brush and I am now hard pressed to meet my August challenge.

Here is a before pic. I have a little over 24 hours to reach a table top standard. The model is a limited release figure from Joe Orteza given to Adepticon attendees in either 2003, 2004, or 2005. I can't quite remember and the indent on the tab that told me so is firmly set in the base now.

He will most likely perform as a jack of all trades, as is correct for a bounty hunter. He will stand in as an Eversor Assassin (until I find the sculpt with the assassin holding the severed head), a death cult assassin (hey, ladies can't have all the fun), possibly a jokero, and even a special weapon toting warrior.

Let's see what be can done in a little over a day, work and real life allowing.

Thanks for the read,

BDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...