Translate

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Update and Motivation

Just a quick update.

This is a tough time of year for me, so posting has taken a  back seat. This time of year is when I reevaluate my goals. Also, in Michigan USA there are some legislative challenges to the industry I am one of the leaders in and it is taking up much of my professional time.

This is also the time of year that I reflect on my deceased brother quite often, as he passed away in May. It was also this time of year that my life was permanently altered by my auto accident and I subsequently began weight training.

So you can visualize that there are links of this time of year which tie into this blog; my brother got me into 40K and my accident started me on my journey in weight lifting.

I have many life goals, 40k goals, and weight lifting goals and I will look to see what is appropriate to share on this blog. Expect to see some new content and changes soon when my times becomes more my own again.

Here is a young fellow, whom I have never met, but appears to be a very impressive and inspired young man and would share a link to his most recent accomplishment. He has a YouTube channel that is quite good.



Thanks for the read,

BDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...