Translate

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Home made light box

Decided to spend some time working on getting better pictures of my mini's.

Did an internet search on home made light boxes and you can see what I came up with.  Also took a few dozen pics to see how to get the best results, still not satisfied...but coming along.

On the fitness side:
Ran a 5k in 36.30 mi..not blinding speed, more of a grandma pace..but pretty good for me at 265lb and bum leg...for comparison a solid time for a young gun would be 18-21 minutes...so got some ground to cover.

Ended up running 4.95 miles in my allotted hour on the tread mill

Always finish with a strength test after a good run and hit 235lb bench for 18...I figure if I can get 20, I should have run harder.

Thanks for the read,

BDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...