Translate

Monday, February 29, 2016

Light Box Practice + Weight Lifting Update

Still practicing with the home made light box. Changed the set up a bit to let more light in and that helped quite a bit.

This a LSS for my Pathfinders, from the Desert Talon Tribe that I recently decided on the Tribal symbols for.

I plan to finish up the 10 man squad this month and get the symbols added.

This pic is closer to what I am after..as this is very close to my naked eye and a much better pic than what I have gotten in the past...so working on it!

Weight Lifting:

2.28.16 was Upper Body, Over load day

Kept it simple but heavy:
Started with Flat Bench 235 x 10, 275 x 10, 295 x 8, 315 x5 ( in lbs)
Followed with some partials with 405, 425, and 455lbs
Finished with some Pause reps with 315

In between sets I completed 7 sets of 10 on various grip pull ups and 5 sets of Yates Rows with 225lb for 10 reps each.

Good and spent by the end and got to play with some big boy weights. Felt good.

Thanks for the read,

BDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...